Updated to f20, but can only boot f19. [SOLVED]

William mattison.computer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 00:13:44 UTC 2014

 > This is a Fedora - windows dual-boot system, 64-bit.
 >
 > This afternoon, I updated to Fedora-20 using fedup.  But Fedora-20 is
not offered in the boot window.
 > I see three options for Fedora-19, and a windows option.  I can sign
on to Fedora-19, but the left and
 > right screens are reversed!  (This is a dual monitor system.) This is
a home system.

 > I'm not a sys. admin.  How do I get this system to boot up Fedora-20?
 >
 > thanks,
 > Bill.

After the most recent post on this, I realized a had more steps to do.
1. I needed to "grub2-install /dev/sda" as suggested by Michael J.
Chudobiak.  I've since done it.  Thank-you, Mike.
2. I needed to do the post-update steps given in the F-20 fedup
instructions.  I've since done them.

A couple issues remain, but I believe them to be unrelated to the
original post.  So I'm closing this.  I'll post separate questions on
those other issues.

I thank all who helped me with this, especially Chris Murphy.

Bill.