Fedora application for iTunes

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Jan 30 22:51:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:06:34PM +0000, Paul Smith wrote:

> >> $ rpm -qf /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libvlcplugin.so
> >> npapi-vlc-gtk-2.0.6-1.fc20.x86_64
> >> npapi-vlc-2.0.6-1.fc20.x86_64
> >
> > Thanks. I have just installed
> >
> > npapi-vlc
> >
> > but the reported problem persists notwithstanding.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> As an example of the reported failure, try the following:
>
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/course/id780803998#
>
> Paul

I get offered an opportunity to download itunes.

do you get that? or does it choke before that?

how magnanimous of them. of course, they have forgotten that not
the entire world is either windoze or macOS. (or maybe they just
don't care...)

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding