must be missing something

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Fri Jan 31 22:39:48 UTC 2014

On 02/01/14 06:27, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 07:24 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>
>> The question is....
>>
>> What did you observe when you rebooted after running the fedup command?
>>
>> 4a.  There was no grub option to continue the upgrade process and the system booted directly to F18 kernel.
>>
>> or
>>
>> 4b.  There was a grub option to continue the upgrade process and that is what was selected and ran...but you ended up with an F18 kernel.
>>

>> --
> I don't see the  options you listed above. Where do they show up?

Again, I'm asking "What Did You See"?

Looking at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedUp .....

Executing the Upgrade

Reboot the system *if* fedup has completed without error.
Once the system reboots, there should be a new entry in the GRUB menu titled "System Upgrade".

Did You See "System Upgrade" as a grub option or not.    This is 4a.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts