Adobereader won't install

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:07:01 UTC 2014

On 01.07.2014 03:54, poma wrote:
> On 01.07.2014 02:36, Mickey wrote:
>>
>> On 06/30/2014 08:14 PM, poma wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.winehq.org/
>>> http://portableapps.com/
>>>
>>> $ su -c "yum install wine-core.i686"
>>> $ wget -c
>>> http://download3.portableapps.com/portableapps/foxitreaderportable/FoxitReaderPortable_6.2.0.0429.paf.exe
>>> $ wine FoxitReaderPortable_6.2.0.0429.paf.exe
>>> $ wine ./FoxitReaderPortable/FoxitReaderPortable.exe
>>>

>>> poma
>>>

>> Poma Do you know if foxitreaderportable will let me edit the pdf online ?
>>
>> I'm having problems when I go onto the Boy Scouts Of America  BSA
>> website to edit and print the forms online, which is what AdobeReader
>> will let me do if would execute.
>>

> http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/forms.php
>
> Besides there is a relatively old 32-bit linux version:
> $ su -c "yum install http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/foxit/reader/desktop/linux/1.x/1.1/enu/FoxitReader-1.1-0.fc9.i386.rpm"
> and
> "portable"
> $ wget -c http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/foxit/reader/desktop/linux/1.x/1.1/enu/FoxitReader-1.1.0.tar.bz2
> $ tar xf FoxitReader-1.1.0.tar.bz2
> $ ./1.1-release/FoxitReader

I tested filling out interactive forms, save and print with certain documents.
It all works within FoxitReader-6.2.0.0429 by 'wine',
what unfortunately can not be said for Linux 1.1 Build 20090810 - Segmentation fault.
This is my test.
Test yourself for your needs and let us know here what are the results.

poma