5tFTW: "Winning", FESCo election, Workstation To-Dos, Bugspad, and CentOS & EPEL (2014-07-01)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 23:07:40 UTC 2014

Hi

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Tom Horsley  wrote:

> Unfortunately my version of success would be rejected utterly:
>
> Just once, saying "No!" to some idiotic project merely because
> it is new and therefore better :-). If you could figure out how
> to do it once, you might manage to make a habit of it...

It maybe rejected because every feature is discussed in devel list and not
everything gets accepted.   So the onus of showing that there were features
accepted just because they were new and not because they were beneficial
and how it amounts to a measurement of success would be on you.  If you
want to avoid prejudging, feel free to post to board discuss list and we
will see what comes out of it

Rahul