Brother HL-5250DN duplex printing: loves me, loves me not, ...

Michael Hannon jmhannon.ucdavis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 07:59:46 UTC 2014

Thanks, Hugh.  I enabled the repo, as per your (untested) suggestion,
did the yum update, and voila, I got duplex printing.  This was
success with only one document, and if the update is going to break
other things, it hasn't had time to do that.  But things look very
good so far.  Thanks again.

-- Mike