Strange output of yum history info X

王超 comphuse7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:54:18 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

After installing Fedora 20, I switched to tty2 and did a yum update there.
The charging splash screen took over the screen at some point and I cannot
switch to any other tty. So I waited until I believe the transcaction is
done and did a forced shutdown.

I rebooted and everything seems fine except that the  output of yum history
info X (X is the update transcaction) is a bit strange:

Scriptlet output:
1 warning: /etc/cups/cups-browsed.conf created as
/etc/cups/cups-browsed.conf.rpmnew
2
3 1k
4 2k
5 3k
6 4k
7 5k
8 6k
93 91k
94 92k
95 93k
96 94k
97 95k
98 96k
history info

What does that "1k 2k ... 96k" part mean? Do I need to fix something?

Regards,
Wang Chao