Brother HL-5250DN duplex printing: loves me, loves me not, ...

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Thu Jul 3 20:58:31 UTC 2014

| From: D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com>

| See <http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/hugh/poppler-fix-f20/>
|
| I'd love feedback.

Thanks for the feedback.

We've noticed that we can no longer print envelopes.  I wonder why.

The printer no longer stops with a blinking light, awaiting a blank
envelope to be inserted in the second feed.  When you do put one there, it
doesn't print on it.  I need to check if it is printing somewhere off the
envelope.

More investigation is required.  I'm not sure when I can get to this.

Does anyone else notice this problem?  Is it a change for you?