[OT] virtual exam environment

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Fri Jul 4 13:14:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm going to create some virtual exam environment and maybe
kvm/qemu/virsh can do the job.

This environment should consists several virtual machines (linux +
windows) and several virtual networks. This is not a big deal. But
after the baseline is created, I would like to simulate problems which
must be solved by the examinees.

My idea is to use snapshots for this, so I can create faulty snapshots
and assign them to in a combination with some good  snapshots creating
'scenarios'.

Do you think it can be a working approach? Is there any better
'tool'/environment for this? Is there any guide for such thing?

Thanks
L: