4K monitors?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 01:39:50 UTC 2014

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 03:15:57 +0200
poma wrote:

> BTW, respected Tom-Sung, how did you manage to insert additional ModeLine?

I don't think I did, I just edited the attributes of the existing
info for the 1920x1080 mode lines I got from the dump of the EDID
for the Samsung TV I started with. I'm more curious how that attachment
wound up in the libreoffice bugzilla? Is it just an alias for the
freedesktop bugzilla or something?

(I thought about fixing all the mode lines, but decided that would
take way too much time in hexedit mode in emacs :-).