why do we use systemd?

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Sun Jul 6 21:23:44 UTC 2014

Olav Vitters writes:

> On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 01:34:24PM -0700, David Benfell wrote:
>> Poettering reminds me of a teenager who thinks the world would be
>> perfect if everybody just did things his (gender-biased language
>> *might* be appropriate here) way. The difference is that
>> distributions are giving Poettering his way.
>
> Please take this stuff off list. Psycho analysing another Fedora user
> and developer is inappropriate. It doesn't belong here, please refrain
> from posting such stuff.

If Mr. Poettering objects to such analysis, he should stop performing it on
those who disagree with him.

And I do not see your authority to make such a request. Which says
something about your own psychological condition.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the