Camera mounting

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:52:36 UTC 2014

On 06.07.2014 18:03, jarmo wrote:
> [Solved]
>
> I had my booting system into multi-user. Started XFCE from command
> line..
> Now somehow XFCE couldn't do mounting without root privileges.
> I changed boot direct into graphical.target, so now I get medias
> mounted without root privileges..
>
> Sorry for noise, should check better my system and what I had done..
> Till next time being as stupid :))
>
> Jarmo

You did not quite understand when I asked you to paste the command[1] output here,
i.e.
[1] $ loginctl show-session $(loginctl|grep $(whoami)|awk '{print $1}')

However it seems that your case is the same as Bob's,
"gphoto2 only as root -"
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2014-January/446166.html

poma