why do we use systemd?

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:07:12 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 10:38:16AM +0200, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Garry T. Williams wrote:
>
> > There are a slew of references on the 'Net
>
> Then give one ...

Or if you could share your slides from the talk you gave, that would be
nice.  I sincerely would like to understand systemd, and so far all
references I find on the Internet are as heavy in jargon as the man
pages.  To clarify a bit, I'm usually okay with reading man pages, so
I'm not expecting to find something written in plain english for the
non-technical user.

--
Suvayu