Is this proof that systemd is completely broken?

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Sat Jul 12 20:20:50 UTC 2014

Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> writes:

> On 07/12/2014 12:52 PM, Anders Wegge Keller wrote:
> >   I'm affected by a systemd bug, that I have no intention of
> > reporting. My workaround takes me far less time, than getting through
> > the endless layers of fanboys would.
>
> You don't care, then, that if you're affected by this bug others are
> and that it needs to be swatted.  If you're not willing to help
> others, why should anybody bother to help you?

 Why bother? When trying to diagnose the problem, I found several
well-documented bug reports with the soame contet. Some were almost
old enough to get rid of their diapers. They haven't been resolved, so
why should I spend time on another futile report?

--
/Wegge

Leder efter redundant peering af dk.*,linux.debian.*