Is this proof that systemd is completely broken?

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Sat Jul 12 20:34:24 UTC 2014

Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> writes:

> On 07/12/2014 01:20 PM, Anders Wegge Keller wrote:
> >   Why bother? When trying to diagnose the problem, I found several
> > well-documented bug reports with the soame contet. Some were almost
> > old enough to get rid of their diapers. They haven't been resolved, so
> > why should I spend time on another futile report?
>
> Maybe if enough people report the same bug the devs will get tired of
> looking at them, get off their asses and Do Something about it.  Ever
> heard of a squeaky wheel?

 In this case, the wheel will get a pail of water, when the squeek
starts smoldering. So - even if I jinx my effort by stating the
intention - my best option is angst-inducing vague posts on a
non-technical mailing list.

 Mind that the primary systemd developer is employed by the company
that thought udev was just the right thing to push on a server
distro. I can ran't about that for hours, but sadly, I haven't found a
place where such things are ontopic.

--
/Wegge

Leder efter redundant peering af dk.*,linux.debian.*