"Unable to locate printer "hostname"."

Edik Landaveri elwanka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:07:40 UTC 2014

Angelo,
Cancel any jobs you might have. Then go to the System Printer configuration and modify the printer name. It seems you had a typo when creating the printer. If it doesn't let you remove it and recreate it. Making sure you type in a descriptive name for it (i.e myprinter, no spaces) and make sure print a test page.

--
Edik Landaveri <elwanka at gmail.com>