wanted: performance laptop, no windoze tax

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Jul 17 06:20:29 UTC 2014

From Dell, I bought the Dell XPS 13 last year with Ubuntu on it. I am
very pleased with it.

Not sure if this will qualify as a high-performance for you though.

Ranjan

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:07:03 -0700 Geoffrey Leach <geoff at hughes.net>
wrote:

> I think you will find what you're looking for at Puget Systems http://www.pugetsystems.com/. Not cheap, but they stand behind what they sell.
>
> On 07/16/2014 08:07:06 AM, Neal Becker wrote:
> > Sorry, I know this subject has been written about before.  But google
> > shows
> > mostly 5 year old info.
> >
> > What are some recommendations for a relatively high performance laptop
> > that
> > works well on linux, and without paying windoze tax?
>

> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use
appropriate addresses.