openconnect (2 issues)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Jul 18 02:03:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been using the openconnect option to Cisco's Anyconnect VPN, but
have noticed two shortcomings.

1. When I lose connection for whatever reason, I have to manually
restart the anyconnect plugin everytime. Is there a possibility to have
it reconnect along with the connection?

2. When I am on ppp, I am unable to use it at all. Cisco's VPN, however
does not seem to care whether the connection is Wifi or ethernet or ppp
and so works. Right now, I am on ppp, so I am back to using Cisco's VPN.

Any suggestions on how to get around these two issues?

For the record, I am running a fully-updated F20.

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use