eth0 again

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 20 23:00:25 UTC 2014

On 07/20/2014 03:16 PM, JD wrote:
> Well, desktop fans will soon fall into the minority :)

Don't bet on it.  A desktop not only gives you more bang for the buck
than a laptop, it's much easier to upgrade or expand.  In fact, I've
never yet needed to buy a pre-built desktop because I have a good friend
who's a hardware geek.  The two of us figure out what I'm going to need,
I buy it and he puts it together.  (Part of his pay is what's left of my
old computer, giving him spare parts for people who need repairs but
can't afford to buy new hardware.)