Solved - Re: Figuring out a headless server's zeroconf addr

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jul 21 17:16:04 UTC 2014

Kind of.

No zeroconf.  For some reason.  But at least ipv6 local-scope.

Used wireshark to capture dhcp probes to get MAC address.

Converted MAC address into IPv6 local scope address.

ssh ipv6%interface

and I am in!

Now to later do this later to the actual box rather than between two
notebooks.  But it should work the same!