VM not accepted by NFS server -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Jul 23 18:08:04 UTC 2014

I've created an Centos7 VM in this updated Fedora-20 box. NFS always
works without a hitch however I can't mount the server from the VM.

[root at localhost bobg]# mount 192.168.1.8:/home/bobg/  /mnt/HOME1/
mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting 192.168.1.8:/home/bobg/

Nothing changes, the hardware is a constant, but it says the server
"denies access" and I can't see why, where can I be going wrong? Ssh,
sftp, and ping all work from the VM, I just can't mount it from NFS.

Any help appreciated,

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD