systemd config files???

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Wed Jul 23 18:14:59 UTC 2014

Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Anders Wegge Keller  wrote:
>

> >  The specific wording: "requires users to modify files below /usr".
> >

> I am not sure picking up some words without the context is useful.  If you
> read the full email, it was obviously talking about configuration files.

 Instead of having to guess at the meaning, why not just state the
intention without the absolutism? And depending on the definition of
what a configuration file actually is, even that statement brings at
least the kernel source and texlive-* into bad standing.

--
/Wegge

Leder efter redundant peering af dk.*,linux.debian.*