systemd config files???

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Thu Jul 24 13:21:07 UTC 2014

Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Anders Wegge Keller  wrote:
>
> >  Instead of having to guess at the meaning, why not just state the
> > intention without the absolutism?

> I don't think anyone else was confused about what the meaning was.

 Neither am I. I just have a general distate for unwarranted absolutims.

>> And depending on the definition of what a configuration file
>> actually is, even that statement brings at least the kernel source
>> and texlive-* into bad standing.

> Don't see how.

 make menuconfig will modify a configuration file, placed below
/usr. Similar for texlive, where you can hardly install anything
without affecting the kpathsea database, which is a configuration file
of sorts.

--
/Wegge

Leder efter redundant peering af dk.*,linux.debian.*