markdown

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Thu Jul 24 16:26:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Maybe someone else already went through this :) I'm going to replace
giants like libreoffice to make presentations but I don't want to
loose UX :) So, I'm looking for an editor for markdown with integrated
and live preview and maybe with some additional functions (like adding
images and so on). Of course this should be standalone and opensource
and should able to use external tools as well. I've already tried
lighttable and sublimetext but none of them is perfect...

any working idea?

Thx
L: