using USB memory

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:53:09 UTC 2014

Hi Alexis,

-* One* :
you are right .
My key_partition is 6CF4-C3AA , and with this path I could see the USB
memory flash from command line.
Thank you for your help .

Could you -only-  give me a link to learn better about the mechanism of the
path used in the automatic mount operation ?

- *Two*
I have problem to understand what is the key_part parameter to use for
mounting operation...
my USB device is releved as
/dev/sdc
/dev/sdc1
/dev/sdc2

(I used the command ls /dev/sd* -l)

What is the key_part to use?
When I look to it with Nautilus I dont see partitions there ....

Thank you
Regards

Angelo