Importing mail archive into Thuderbird

joev.8450 joev.8450 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:12:30 UTC 2014

yea, I found it odd that this option was not listed in addon search esp
when it is discussed in thunderbird support.  I have also used the file
copy approach which worked.  Since I was moving from windows ntfs to
linux fedora I went with the import/export tools extension.

regards,

Joe Verreau
Durand, MI