Samsung ML-2165W printer help

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:54:18 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Mike Wright <mike.wright at mailinator.com> wrote:
> Note: there is no such named package and their is neither a file named
> "cdroot" nor one named "autorun".

Check this list archives, I remember ranting against this printer and
Samsung´s packaging of its linux drivers.
As far as I remember, drivers were distributed as a giant .tar.gz
binary blob and you must then unpack and run an installer that failed
to do its job properly.

If this isn't the guy to blame, then probably he knows who's
responsible for the Linux driver packaging
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/muthukumar-subramanian/1b/410/a96

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell