thoughts on using Fedora for Dell Mobile Precision 3800 laptop

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Jun 6 00:40:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am considering buying the Dell Mobile Precision M3800 (with QHD+
3200×1800 resolution) for use with Fedora 20 and later. Any
thoughts/experiences with it? (I am excited about the resolution
aspect.)

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-m3800-workstation/fs

It appears to have a touchscreen (not sure if that is an option only)
but is there any use for a touchscreen on Fedora? Sorry if this is a
naive question, but I have never considered using a touchscreen device
previously.

Many thanks for any input!
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use