Install problem (Fedora 20-32bit

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:20:19 UTC 2014

On 8 June 2014 23:40, David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:
> It took a while but I remembered that from school. But I admit that I
> had to Google search it for reference.
>
> So?  The people here are, mostly, ordinary people that try to help
> people with problems. Insulting *paid help* is just stupid. Insulting
> *free* help is just worse.

Do you not understand what Doug is saying, and  trying to clarify, here?

He is not being insulting. "Sage" means wise and intelligent. When he
says that he is following the list's sage advice rather than using the
disk he already has, what that sentence means is "since you folk tell
me that I'd be better off with 64-bit than 32-bit, I am listening to
you, because you know more than I do."

That is what it plainly says.

And yet you are complaining and claiming that he is being insulting.
Why? Because you don't understand him, he's being insulting to you?

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven