Trying do get F20 up

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 9 21:11:06 UTC 2014

On 06/10/14 03:30, don fisher wrote:
> Thanks for getting back. I receive a message from one of my older apps asking if I have loaded the 'battery' module. The only documentation I see for acpid does not go into how to configure for different modules. I looked under /etc/acpi and co mention of battery exists. I did not see anything.
> On my old system there was /lib/systemd/system/acpid.service. Does not appear to be here any more.

[egreshko at meimei ~]$ yum whatprovides /lib/systemd/system/acpid.service
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
acpid-2.0.20-2.fc20.x86_64 : ACPI Event Daemon
Repo        : fedora
Matched from:
Filename    : /lib/systemd/system/acpid.service

So.....

yum install acpid

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis