Desktop Sharing from Windows 8.1

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:16:14 UTC 2014

On 06/11/2014 10:44 AM, Tim wrote:
> Allegedly, on or about 11 June 2014, EGO-II.1 sent:
>> A compromised WINDOWS machine?....is that even POSSIBLE!?...LOL!
>> (Sorry!....I just COULDN'T resist!)
> I feel compromised if I ever have to use one...  :-\

I use a Windows machine for one reason only: because I have certain
applications for which I have yet to find a good Linux counterpart or
counterparts.

For that matter, I have yet to find any kind of file-sharing server that
can compete with Samba. Which is one reason why I install samba even to
share files with other Linux machines.

If I'm missing something, maybe someone can let me know.

Temlakos