Wifi connection issues with Intel?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:48:23 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:31 PM, poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are four "indoor" models, and basic one ain't 5 GHz.

Yes, I have the basic one, so it does support "n" but in 2.4GHz only.

> Besides there is no soft for the linux distros.

The discovery software is java based and does run, but I couldn't get it to
work.

The full unifi software is java with a mongodb database backend and works
fine. I have a RPM I created, the only problem I haven't been able to fix
is the selinux issues, one for the private mongodb instance, and then the
ports it binds to.

Richard