Save everybody some surprises in Fedora 22!

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 16 08:42:47 UTC 2014

On 06/16/14 16:37, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> So there is still a considerable difference in what each of them does here,

I ran into this the other day.  It would seem the way dnf handles caching is different from yum.  Not 100% sure/convinced this "fixed" my problem....but after running "dnf clean expire-cache" it then reported the same thing as yum.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis