Wifi connection issues with Intel?

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 17:19:19 UTC 2014

On 06/12/2014 10:14 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com
> <mailto:dwalsh at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>>     The full unifi software is java with a mongodb database backend
>>     and works fine. I have a RPM I created, the only problem I
>>     haven't been able to fix is the selinux issues, one for the
>>     private mongodb instance, and then the ports it binds to.
>     Please open a bugzilla for the SELinux issues.
>

> Before I open a BZ, here's what I have in my spec file which from what
> I understand should be persistent...
>
> %posttrans
> /usr/sbin/semanage fcontext -e /var/lib/mongod "/var/lib/unifi/logs(/.*)?"
> /usr/sbin/semanage fcontext -e /var/lib/mongod "/var/lib/unifi/data(/.*)?"
> /usr/sbin/semanage port -m -t mongod_port_t 27117
>
> Or should this be handled in a policy?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

I think your post install should look like.

/usr/sbin/semanage fcontext -e /var/log/mongod "/var/lib/unifi/logs"
/usr/sbin/semanage fcontext -e /var/lib/mongod "/var/lib/unifi/data"
/usr/sbin/semanage port -m -t mongod_port_t 27117

Don't use the regex. Also I would figure the logs should be labeled
mongod_log_t rather then mongod_lib_t.

If this is a standard location for this code, we should put it into the
base package.