Jitsi - Open Source Video Calls and Chat, Web Conferences, Desktop Sharing, Secure communications, Multi Platform, 32 & 64 bit version

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Jun 20 15:08:01 UTC 2014

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:57:36 -0500 Ranjan Maitra
<maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com> wrote:

> > Use those two terms in the search, Ranjan! :)
> > But the real question is, do you expect that this additional service is free of charge.
>
> No, I don't, but skype is free of charge for PC to PC?

Sorry that should have read: "isn't skype free of charge for PC to PC
conversations?"

 Or am I even
> more obsolete than even I thought I was?
>
> Ranjan

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use
appropriate addresses.