Jitsi - Open Source Video Calls and Chat, Web Conferences, Desktop Sharing, Secure communications, Multi Platform, 32 & 64 bit version

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:11:50 UTC 2014

On 20.06.2014 17:23, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:07:32 +0200 poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Well, I use commandline and no desktop, only a WM. So I guess you could
>>> say that I am obsolete.
>>>
>>> So, I guess that I can't talk to my Skypies:-(
>>>
>>> Ranjan
>>
>> Haha, you are not obsoleted.
>> Don't get it how do you associate CLI with all these. :)
>>

> "I just don't get it that you haven't used it so far. :)" -> obsolete
> -> CLI as evidence.
>
> My thoughts connect in unusual ways....
>
> Ranjan

:)
OK, you can find it yourself, but point is if there is an interconnection service(SIP) in addition to the existing one, considering the company offers it, it simply can not be expected for free, inter alia.
But why should we care for it, in the first place.
The real problems are never of a technical nature.
It can be argued that the real problem is actually an opportunistic minded users. :)
But this is slightly heavier philosophical debate and is not suitable for hot summer days.
Haha

poma