Jitsi - Open Source Video Calls and Chat, Web Conferences, Desktop Sharing, Secure communications, Multi Platform, 32 & 64 bit version

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Sat Jun 21 22:49:01 UTC 2014

Il giorno ven, 20/06/2014 alle 13.52 +0200, poma ha scritto:
> For those who do not wait:
> https://jitsi.org/

I have install Jitsi on my Fedora 20 + Gnome 3 from repo, but when I run
it, if I click to [x] it's disappeared, and happened into windows list
(or in overview mode) a task with name [JavaEmbeddedFrame], but if I
click on it nothing happens.

To resolve I must to "pkill -9 java" and re run jitsi.

How to recall jitsi when is reduced to icon on tray?

Thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 20 con Gnome 3.10.4)