Fedora 20 on Dell Precision M3850

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Jun 25 00:24:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:12:39 -0700 Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 06/23/2014 09:30 PM, JD wrote:
> > It has limited functionality because there are certain files or dirs
> > that are for some reason I do not quite understand yet, are not
> > relocatable to other sectors (blocks :) ).
>
> I don't know if it's still true, but back in the days of DOS and FAT,
> any file that was Read Only was considered to be unmovable.
> --

OK, thanks, all! After struggling with this a bit, I have decided to
delete Windoze and write away my forced purchase of W7 as a donation
to the charity called MS. Life will be so much easier now.

Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use