More on miracast support

John W. Linville linville at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 17:54:26 UTC 2014

We are expecting to see a presentation of some work done on Miracast at
the Wireless Networking mini-conference that is part of the Linux
Plumber's Conference in Düsseldorf in October.

See you there?

John

--
John W. Linville		Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a
linville at redhat.com			bad supper. -- Sir Francis Bacon