DNF Doesn't Appear to Have --skip-broken

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Sun Jun 29 03:39:04 UTC 2014

Hi,
     I have an issue whereby I can't do a    sudo dnf upgrade   to
upgrade the versions of Mysql from Oracle's Mysql repository because one
of the other repositories has a package upgrade that won't be applied
because it has a dependency on a gdm version that as yet doesn't exist,
and, dnf appears to not have support for yum's --skip-broken parameter.
Does dnf have support for this functionality so that sudo dnf upgrade
will upgrade the packages I want to and ignore the packages with
dependency issues?

regards,
Steve