Printer Driver for sending a job to Kinkos

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 29 04:20:31 UTC 2014

On 06/28/14 22:01, JD wrote:
<>

> few months ago, I actually found a link to a windows driver hosted on
> a fedex url. It did  install without issues - but it never worked,
> and the Fedex tech support had no idea how to "make" it work.

thru what windows program did it run? or was it it's own program?

> The description claimed it worked. I hope to find that driver and
> post it to a public upload site, and post the link to it.

i was in contact with friend via facebook [his email address is on
system that is down] when i started having slow down and hangs while
on facebook, i had to close all facebook pages. i restarted firefox
with add-ons disabled to see if that was problem. turned out problem
is with my connection to facebook.

what he did mention is that as far as he was aware is that forms had
to be either a .pdf or a .doc file and he did not know if cups could
send such file.

to do so, it would take a special driver for cups and should be found
at cups site, if there is such.

i tried logging into cups.org site only to have password problems.

i suggest that you check cups.org to see if they have a driver.

if not, figure out a way to send form to kinkos, other than an email
attachment.

i just now opened http://www.fedex.com/us/office/ and tried to see
what procedure was, but got 'not available at this time' page. so
no luck there.

it does seem that there should be a way to upload file thru a web
browser. do not know.

again, much luck.

--

peace out.