remmina

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Mar 2 02:26:02 UTC 2014

On 03/02/14 09:20, Patrick Dupre wrote:

Of course you know you're asking 2 different questions in the same email.....

On this page....  http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/remmina/index.php?title=Main_Page  the section XDMCP talks about this....   Sounds like a lot of pain to go through....

> thank.
>
> Trying to connect on a fedora 20 on the same lan, I get (ssh/vnc)
>
> SSH password authentication failed: Access denied. Authentication that can continue: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password

If you fail in SSH authentication, you'll never get connected to the vncserver.  So, the log file is irrelevant.

This message means the password was typed in incorrectly.

FWIW, I prefer to use Public Key - SSH Authentication.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts