Pacman game availability for Fedora

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:30:13 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Paul Smith <phhs80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thank Fernando and the other two respondents. I have tried
> ArcadeFlex (after 'yum install icedtea-web'), but all I get is a white
> square... The OpenJDK version does not work well on my F19, as the
> board is too big for the available window.

Sounds like an icedtea-web bug. RedHat devs working on Icedtea welcome
all bug reports and usually fix things promptly, in my experience.

You can subscribe to it here:

...and send your bug report. Please make sure you tell OS version,
openjdk build (java -version), screen resolution, and all the other
details that you think might be relevant.

If you can´t do it, let me know and I´ll mention the Arcadeflex site
to the devs so they can test, but it´ll be better if you do it
yourself as only you know the details about your system.

Hope this helps...

FC
PS: the version you get from ArcadeFlex seems to be the original
arcade game. In fact you can see the ROM unpacking and MAME kicking
in. (you must type ´OK´ to agree with the legal disclaimer before it
runs).

 George Orwell