best, up-to-date, *detailed* coverage of systemd?

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:24:34 UTC 2014

Hi, Robert,

These links talk mostly about systemd from the administrative point of
view, , I believe you intend to focus on it,  and this is perfectly
fine.

In case you intend to talk about implementation, DBUS underlying
layer, etc, I would suggest considering mentioning the new kdbus,
which is going to be included in future releases:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2013-March/009797.html
"The unveiling of kdbus" - http://lwn.net/Articles/580194/

Good luck with this lecture!

Rami Rosen