F19: Is this an httpd attack attempt?

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Wed Mar 5 01:51:00 UTC 2014

"eoconnor25 at gmail.com" <eoconnor25 at gmail.com> writes:

> What's the best way to avoid/prevent this from happening?...

Could someone please explain why/how this may be considered as an attack
or at least as something bad?  Someone requesting an URL from a web
server that doesn´t serve this URL --- or doesn´t serve the specified
domain at all --- could be caused by incorrect responses from name
servers, couldn´t it?

What is it in particular that would distinguish the request in question
from others?

--
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)