Most Efficient Network File sharing protocol?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 07:00:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
> So, aren't you happy you've helped the OP avoid doing the research only to learn it wouldn't have helped him at all?  :-)

I'm happy of having done the research to learn something myself and
educate others in the process. All without the need to chastise
anyone. Aren't mailing lists wonderful?

FC
PS: I would love to get NETBEUI working on current kernels and samba
4.x. Will you help? I'd be happy to beta test and benchmark. <grin>
- George Orwell