Thunderbird problem -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 6 17:37:44 UTC 2014

On 03/06/14 11:20, g wrote:

> hello again,
>
> On 03/06/14 21:36, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> <<<>>>
> <<>>
>
>> So the problem cleared while testing. :-(
>
> which is why i would opt for reinstall.
>
>> Thanks all,
>
> you are welcome. it was fun looking at things even tho
> it did not help. ;-)

However I save the information provided in Notecase Pro. It makes a
handy reference and I go back to it often when I have a question. I've
been saving notes for several years now, began with Notecase from yum
when it was available, eventually bought my own subscription.

Thank you for the help,

Bob

PS: I have two Saitek EclipsII illuminated keyboards that I disassmbled
a week ago and reconnected so that they come on at brightest color, I
need that. In the process I must have gotten debris, best guess a cat
hair, under the contact for the left Shift key. If you notice some lower
case letters that should be upper that is the reason, that key needs
more pressure than it gets sometimes ... They provide a switch that
steps through colors but actuating it after log-in has always upset Fedora.

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE