flux

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 15:27:16 UTC 2014

anyone know of an  app like this for fedora?? I loved this when I ran
Debian..

http://justgetflux.com/linux.html

      f.lux

f.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to
the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.

It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your
computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you
could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.

--
Paul Cartwright