how does one (or does one) report a fedoraproject wiki page out of date?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:02:57 UTC 2014

Hi

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Robert P. J. Day  wrote:

>   after you *read* the page, yes, you can see that that's what it
> represents. but if one uses google, look what shows up as the very
> first hit:
>

> https://www.google.ca/search?q=fedoraproject+wiki+control+groups&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=Z48dU46BK8rH8gaHsIHoAg&gws_rd=cr
>
> if something is that out of date, it's kind of inappropriate to be
> sucking up all the google oxygen in the room, don't you think?

Fedora is a project with public coordination and Google will pick up some
of that historical content.  I wouldn't worry much about that.  What it
does show is that perhaps end user content on the front is missing and the
best way to solve that problem is creating a wiki page or Ask Fedora post
that addresses that topic and making sure it is widely referenced by making
it useful.

Rahul