Lenovo T430 VGA mess

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Tue Mar 11 16:20:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for someone with Lenovo T430 :) Currently I'm trying to
fix my fault when my working environment became a bit messy :) It is
related to the two vga cards in this laptop. There is an integrated
one (Intel HD4000) and an NVDIA Quadro. I've tried to use Quadro by
installing official drivers from Nvidia, but my X won't boot unless I
change BIOS to discrete graphics (which is ok, since still no optimus
support in linux drivers...:()

So it booted once but after that it says device not exists... I've
tried the nouveau driver, but it still not the best. Currently I'm
using intel, but it is not the same feeling as it was before (my
laptop lcd resolution is terrible, but the analogue port is fine....
for example)

So, what I'm really looking for is a good xorg.conf and the list of
installed drivers. I'm running FC20

Thanks
L: